About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pesky Things

Good thing we are in the present...


You know what I'm talking about... those annoying little creatures flitting to and fro within your body. You know....


Feelings

It would be nice if they could decide what they really want to be. It would also be really nice if it were easier to describe or express them. But that, I think, would demean them. Getting to where you can fully show others what you feel means so much more. It's pretty difficult considering (at least for me) that there are so many different emotions with a score of shades to them all.




Right now... I've got more than a few feelings flying throughout my being. Such as what? Apprehension, anxiety, and foreboding. Some others include frivolosity, twitterpaition, and a deep sense of longing. Now... if I took time to explain it all in a post, it would be far too long and I lack the time or the skill to describe them all in one sitting. Now if you REALLY want to know, you should probably do something with me because that would be awesome.
I'm sure many have been guessing.... and most are probably wrong.... but I'm feeling two things about that person...
 


 I WOULD walk five-hundred miles... and I would walk five-hundred more. Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door.  

Please don't mind the first little bit... but this is the only one with the accompanying video.



You're beautiful. You're beautiful it's true. I saw your face, in a crowded place and I don't know what to do. 'Cause I'll never be with you (well that's what it feels like right now...)



I know I'll wait for you, but will you wait for me? Will I ever be brave enough to tell you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment