About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, September 18, 2011



God gave me you. 




Yes. You.




Not  EWE.....





Not U.....

YOU, my friend.


I am SOOOO blessed to have so many amazing people care for me.  It stuns me all the time. You all mean so much to me. Like right now I'm on the edge of tears knowing that after Tuesday next week it'll be months before I see your smiling face. Pretty pitiful huh?
In the words of Christine, who is from the Phantom of the Opera, 

"Think of me, think of me fondly when we've said goodbye. Remember me once in awhile, please promise me you'll try."

I somewhat have a fear of all of you forgetting me while I leave these coming months, though I know I've scarred all of you too much. 


  You've got a friend in me. Other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am. Bigger and stronger to. (maybe...)But none of them will ever love you the way I do. Just me and you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment