About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peter

So I have a new man crush. His name is Peter Cincotti... [insert babe photo] Yes yes, I don't have a babe photo. But here is a babe photo with a song. Listen to it as you scan through the rest.

This song is basically the story of my life at the moment....


You give your hand to me and then you say, "Hello,"
I can hardly speak; my heart is beating so.
And anyone can tell you think you know me well,
Well you don't know me
No, you don't know the one who dreams of you at night,
And longs to kiss your lips and longs to hold you tight.
To you I'm just a friend; that's all I've ever been,
Well, you don't know me.

I lack something cool and amusing to speak of today but this sexy man is enough, yes? 



 These look pretty dang delicious, don't they? Well guess who is now a pastry chef at Kneaders? :D   I'll let you try and deduce by yourself... But seriously what I do, I do deliciously.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment