About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A list? Nah...

I want to do something....







Several somethings in all actuality.















Do you get to find out?


Only a bit...


  • Full completion of Skyward Sword
  • Tell somebody I really care about them
  • Eat sushi
  • Go to a jazz venue
  • Dance to jazz
  • Swing dance
  • Be cuddled
  • Get into better shape
  • Touch up my weapon skills
  • Hoop dance
  • Get a back massage
  • Cuddle
  • Fish
  • Eat nothing but bananas and water for three days
  • Be hugged 20 different times by people not in my family
  • HANG OUT WITH PEOPLES  

All before I leave again.



 

I'm totally going to learn this song. Just you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment