About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

^_^


Awww isss so cute!!





So I was wondering....







Do you ever have those people















that just come from nowhere















and end up being somebody you never want to stop thinking about?








Yeah...


Pretty sure that I am.....



twitterpated.

 





There I was, just walking along, neither looking to the left nor to the right. And then BAM! I ran into a pretty face. I won't bore you with all the emotions and the like that flood me at such thoughts of her. But this picture basically shows what I feel when I'm around her. 




Yeah. I'm like super happy right now. I was going to talk all about the fantasticness of my date, but I think I will keep all that to myself.



HAPPY!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment