About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

yijah, Qey' 'oH

Firstly, my big brother is amazingness. I cannot imagine my life without Him.

Now on with the regularly non-scheduled presentation.

Last night was a bit of a rough night. I felt VERY angry and spent three hours thinking on how I would annihilate people in different situations. It definitely was not good. Good news for me is that I have sa-weet friends that make my days and nights fun to live.


I'm sorry that I haven't been much of a blogger recently, but I have such a life that I am barely home anymore and thence unable to bore you all with my lovely drivel. Soo.... Enjoy some randomocity and some tastefully selected music.



C M DOGS?

A R NOT!

O S A R!
C M FEET?

L I B. A R DUCKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment