About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friends

 The Cake of Friendship
Michelle Flores

Preheat the oven of love
With plenty of secrets and hugs

Mix in giggles and laughs


That make your sides split in half

Bake with the love and care


And all the things you both should share

Decorate with the frosting of trust


This is really a must

Enjoy the cake do not eat it fast


Just like your new friendship make it last.



Semi-awkward self-therapy post time? I do believe so.



Soooo.... I have a friend. This friend gives me such a hard time. She doesn't do it on purpose... but it is pretty hard to think of words to try and describe her. This is my usual attempt assisted by a thesauraus... 
  • Fantastic
  • Phantasmagorical
  • Amazing
  • Awesome
  • Incredible
  • Sensational
  • Marvelous
  • Superb
  • Striking 
  • Stunning
  • Wonderful
  • Wondrous
  • Stupefying
  • August
  • Resplendent
  • Splendorous
  • Grand
  • Sublime
As you can see, she is extraordinary (I need to add the list....). Why? You would have to meet her to fully understand but in short, she continually surprises me. There's always something new and fascinating.



Oh yeah....  

There's this other thing....






She makes me smile.

A whole lot.


 That is all. Proceed with your life.
If you sneezed anytime throughout this blogpost


BLESS YOUR FACE!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment