About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anaconda Squeeze!

Well hey there. It's me again.  I guess that's why you come here, am I right? Tonight... I really don't know how I feel. I'm a bit of apathetic, lost, dejected, spiritless, and disappointed. Do you really want to know why? Likely not so I won't bore you with that stuff and such.
    What I WILL regale you with, is a tale of my recent adventures.



It started out as a normal day for me with the alarm blaring its klaxon to warn me of the fact that the time was 4:30 A.M. I went to work like any other day, beasted the frostings like Peeta, issued my commands with authoritay (which ye shall do well to respect), and retired to my home two hours past what I had hoped. What truly was different happened to be that I had plans. Yeah, that's right. I went out and did stuff!!! 
I called my Regulators to mount up and we rendezvous'ed at Bicentennial Park. Once there, we set up a several logs. Our purpose: to increase our proficiency in throwing hatchets. It had been near 6 years since  had last thrown hatchets for any amount of time, twas far overdue. We did that for a number of hours then moved on to Kubb (pronounced kayb in Swedish or koob in Gutnish). In this game you throw sticks at sticks and is great fun. Even more so since the version I've learned/played/seen has is of greater proportion (30 measured steps from one side to the other).

Oh yeah, we played night games as well. There was a rather serious lack of glowsticks and people, but mostly just people.

After that... well... some of us engaged in submission wrestling. It was all spur of the moment, really. My friend and good buddy, very randomly confessed his wish to fight me "just to see what [would] happen". We agreed upon submission rather than fisticuffs. Oh yeah... did I mention I was shirtless? 
Hawt.



So he lost. Yeah. I basically got him into one of these things except I was wrapped around his back and we were sideways. 


Or more elaborately put....


Oh yeah... and I have a pretty big minor problem.... I don't have a date to Lagoon this Saturday.... yeah... my friends don't have a problem going without me... so... uh... yeah... That's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment