About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Meh

So sometimes I have awesome friends. Sometimes we play Wallball and I take off my shirt. Other times we stuff our faces at Tucanos and laugh uproariously for five minutes. Oh yeah. Sometimes they get me hooked on music groups.

Like these examples below...


Japanese rock and Russian techno? I have found what I shall be listening to now.

                  Life isn't too fun right now. Been working 9-13 hours each day this past week and it's looking to be more or less the same this coming week. The first week was completely understandable, stocking a new store and being trained to be perfect by corporate. I had been hoping it would stop this week but some lovely person decided to quit opening week. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment