About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Smile


"Being funny is one of my greatest strengths. I can make girls smile when they're down, and when they're having a good time, I can carry on the joke." - John Krasinski




I'm rather a little bit of an entertaining guy. Some would even say I'm funny...looking. Tee hee!! ^_^



 Seeing people smile brightens my day so much. Knowing I'm the cause of any heartfelt grin, now that swells my own heart beyond what I think should be possible. 



























“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” -- Joseph Addison  



Confession time again? Okay...


Chances are... 

 I

 have 



already




fallen


in  



love  

with

 


your   



smile 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment