About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flutterbies

Girls. Girls are an unending source of confusion and aches. The worst part is, they are just so cute and irresistible. It's true that I can manage to stay away for awhile, but I can't stop heading back for more punishment.





  Did I mention they're confusing? Definitely.



 Umm... I think that weird feeling is coming back again. You know... the one where I feel like I'm pulling out of a dive in an airplane. Oh yeah... I forgot that none of you have actually done that...
Awkward: adjective Lacking skill or dexterity



Awkward definitely describes a great many things about me. Awkward times I laugh, awkward statements, but most importantly (detrimental) awkward attempts at courting. 


Seriously. The past few days at work I've just been all but falling on my face. 

And now a quote from one of my favorite movies, The Gods Must be Crazy, "...I do want to talk to her. I'll tell her, I'll say "Look, Miss Thompson. I know you think I'm an idiot, but normally I'm quite normal. It's only when I'm in the presence of a lady that I... It's really just an interesting psychological phenomenon. If a man who is susceptible to a type of para-Freudian syndrome like this encounters a nubile female, what happens?"

OH YEAH!!

I very nearly forgot to tell you guys... I bought a shirt. The end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment