About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Falcon punch



So uhh... Do you guys remember that time in my life where I ceaselessly crusaded to amuse everyone? Yeah. I kinda stopped doing that after I came back from the Lake. Today is a day where I rather feel a bit of remorse for such lack of action on my part, but to be perfectly honest, I have been busy. Busy busy BUSY busy busy busy busy busy BUSY! It's awesome how, if you repeat a word over and over, the word seems more and more absurd.

For not posting in forever


Back to business. I am now a featured pastry chef at the Riverwoods Kneaders and I bake ALL of the sweet breads for both Provo stores. Here's an average day in the life of Yidlogo Ałzhi'shì:

  • 4:30 A.M. -- Gityersawrrykarkusup, perform morning ablutions
  • 4:40 A.M. -- Leave to Comalitos, order ham and egg burrito, munchitize whilst driving to work
  • 5:00 A.M. -- Clock in, begin day of work at Riverwoods Kneaders
  • ~12 Noon~1 P.M. -- Leave Riverwoods Kneaders
  • ~1:45 P.M. -- Nap
  • 5:00 P.M. -- Arise, head to work
  • ~5:15~5:30 P.M. -- Clock in Provo Kneaders
  • 9:45 P.M. -- Clock out and flee
  • 10:00 P.M. --  Devour anything that seems remotely appetizing at place of residence
  • 10:30 P.M. -- Worship the internet gods
  • 12 Midnight -- Ready for bed
  • 1:00 A.M. -- Actual time I crawl onto my mattresss

And now you know because it's Mike's supershort show!!

Oh, and sometimes I actually go out. Those days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. So yeah... if you're interested in seeing me (crazy talk I know), those would be the days you are most likely to have success with.

Fun story of the post? Mmm... Well I went to the Timpview Homecoming game. It was pretty fun seeing a number of people. But moment that stole the night? Well allow me to recount it for you.

           ....I had decided to veritably "cowboy up" for the day. I personally blame the fact that I had been spending several days in the land of Millard County. At the game I was simply standing around and chatting with that good friend of mine, Trey Nelson. Suddenly, I felt a presence on my hat and it soon began to rise off of my head. Behind me, a child gloatingly head my hat up out of reach (being as he was a row above me) and began to initiate some taunt. He never got to finish it. I just decked him in the gut and took my hat back when he doubled over. The moral of this story? Never take a cowboy's hat.
Oh yeah... and people were all like "You shouldn't have done that." or "I could have told you not to mess with Bourne." That was insanely gratifying for some reason. Made go all Jafar.

Wasn't that a nice story? I enjoyed the part where the protagonist went and talked to people. Oh, and the Call of Duty party after. That was sweet.

Oh yeah.

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment