About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Life is good






Pretty much what I look like... in some weird alternate universe where I'm actually attractive.  I really have no idea why I have this picture saved, it was just titled "woopwoop".





Life is good.










I know at times it seems like I don't think so, but really this place is my venting place. You see, I've got this problem with being a nice guy. I try very hard never to be detrimental to other people, so I rather let it build up within and then it comes out in a torrent which needs be stopped.




Anywho back with the story. Life is good. There are a hundred thousand little things to be grateful for, and more keep popping up the more I look for them. One of the biggest ones for me, is actually quite small. A simple smile can make a day, especially if you know it's specifically for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment