About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ego sum inimicus proprius pessimus meus.


Ego sum inimicus proprius pessimus meus






People know me for almost always having a blade on me. What people don't realize is that I give them the knife so often. I give out knives and then open up my chest and yell stab me and then I manage to impale myself whether they help or not. I'm so sick of me.  If only I were brave enough to tell somebody how I actually felt and just get it off of me. As is I doubt I'll see them again. Good job Bourne. You're a real winner.  Now you get to bask in more mistakes, to have more wonderful memories to beat yourself up about. Just quit.





I just needed someone to talk to 
You were just too busy with yourself
You were never there for me to
Express how I felt
I just stuffed it down
Now I'm older and I feel like
I could let some of this anger fade
But it seems the surface
I am scratching
Is the bed that I have made












I am my own worst enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment