About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some thoughts

Hey.




I'm sorry for not really relating anything good to you guys. It's just that I haven't really felt  like there's been anything good worth sharing.



I've been thinking.... a lot.




Thinking isn't something I should not do. I wax philosophical and tend to do things I normally wouldn't do (okay, things that I would normally only imagine doing). Like finally understanding that sometimes I just need to come to terms with certain things and realize my position in other peoples lives. That I really should just find those that care about me for me and make them the important people in my life. If others cant find it in themselves to care about me and how I feel, to make that little amount of time for me, they really aren't worth my time. 


Then I come up with little one liners. A  lot of em . I really should start writing them down.



Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf.


\\




No comments:

Post a Comment