About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Playing the fool



Within the courts of life, a jester does reside
Ever does he free others of strife, 'tis truly his only pride
Little do others know, a secret he does keep
Lo his heart writhes in woe, the pain of which gentility does not speak
  


He keeps such feelings locked away, his face the everchanging mask
Entertaining others day by day, his neverending task.
Lifting the spirits of his fellow men, shallow joy in every laugh
Protecting them from his own ken,to be thrown away as not but chaff


Mightily he tries, daily he dies
Ever living his lies, from trust he shies.




Sometimes I get very annoyed by certain individuals who profess that they wish to do things with me when excuses magically pop up every time. I could go on and on and on, but I'm only kinda passive-aggressive. This lyric prose is enough for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment