About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Used

I'm sick of being used. All my life all I've ever been is a tool. The worst part is I keep falling for the same tricks, the same lies. I'm good for a kiss or two then it's the door for me. I"m good for a few answers on the homework then they no longer know me.  Relationships? Forget it. I'm a good guy. That means I am relegated to the friend zone because I'm a "really great guy". I'm so sick of being somebody elses plaything.

"I hurt myself today,


 to see if I still feel.




 I focus on the pain, 





the only thing that's real.


The needle tears a hole, 



the old familiar sting.




 Try to to kill it all the way, 




but I remember everything."
                    



Everyone I know goes away in the end.







Basically the only good thing recently is I got a text out of the blue.  I will share a little snippet now.
"Ever since I first met you, I've wanted to get to know you. You're unique. You do thing that most people I know wouldn't have the courage to do. You're smart and caring. You're amazing Bourne. There's so much to you than people notice."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment