About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A quick one

Seeing so many people was so great for me. To hear people say they miss me, and mean it. Now that is one thing that always surprises me. I got enough hugs today to last me.... about three days. I miss everyone SO much. You really should text me and call me. I can talk most days after six, so please, don't hesitate to call me. Please. Text me anytime, any day.      801-787-7398  Hearing from people helps so much. And I promise I'll make it all up to you sometime when my life settles down for a bit. Farewell! Remember me once in awhile, please promise me you'll  try. You'll be in my heart, always. Because all I ever wanted was to see you smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment