About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Having Fall Band end, I was looking forward to some much craved rest. Luckily for me, life has other plans. Shortly before leaving for Fall Tour I was asked to speak in the Veteran's Day assembly. I accepted and spent some few hours in the desert endeavoring to compose a decent oration, but I just failed miserably and decided that I would wing it and use notecards. After returning from tour I tried in vain to recover from the "sleepover" I had incurred over tour.



Main Entry: sleepover
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a condition resulting from lack of sleep










The weekend came and I was excited for sleep. And then I remembered. My hoop instructor told me a few weeks back that I should go to the World competition this year, as a competitor. Apparently with some work and refinement it would be worth my while. I personally think she's crazy for thinking it but whatevs. So for the past day or two I've been preparing myself for that performance. The list of things to do never ends, but that's the part of the joy of life. Yay. I need some flan.

No comments:

Post a Comment