About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Beginning

There are no beginnings, there are no ends, but this is A beginning.
      It was a long, sleepless night, and I was once again alone at the computer with a bowl of Captain Crunch and strange music nobody else listens to. I was referred to my friend's blog, and was hooked. Then band tour happened and I never made it... until the night after. That's the entire story about how this began. I find myself spending far too much time on Facebook trying to decide on what I should say in those worthless statuses, here is the answer. How long will this last with me? How often will I update? I know not, but Shiva willing, it will stay for more than a small while. 
  With this blogging experience I hope that people will be able to see a bit more into who I am and hopefully not be so apprehensive of me (not to mention I have full rights to brag about my amazing legs on here). Now my readers, watch and see what the pictures in my head show me:

Recently, I returned from my last band tour. It was an experience I do not regret and wish I could relive. The amazing people I got to spend my last 7,809 minutes. To list all the memories that I have would take more time than I care to spend, or that you care to read, but they all are cherished. Even that stinking hobo, I will look fondly back on my first whiff of the waste of society (which happens to smell worse than pig pens I've cleaned). Back to the people, I imagine some of you are them, and I really do mean that I love you. Not in the most awkward way possible, but I guess I'm awkward enough that it's close enough. In the Timpview Band, I've grown into a person that's self confident and a decent enough individual. I think that's because of all the examples I've had to look up to, so thank you. Even if you aren't in the band, the fact that you are reading this probably means that you have influenced my life in some way. 
   Enough seriousness, I can't do that too often in a month or else I start looking like an old person. I'm craving HOT sauce. Maybe Dave's Insanity sauce. I love that stuff, even though it burns worse than sticking cold hands into hot water. Christmas present anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment