About Me

My photo
I come from a small town, enjoy laughing and being the weird one to help others smile. We should hang out sometime.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Yep

So once upon a time I posted fairly often. These past six months or so I've hardly even visited this place, and most of you know why. 

Here's the post where I let all you people in on what's going on for me, but I find I have been having such a hard time portraying what I feel with words. In their stead, I shall post some songs with some lyrics that may or may not render me to tears.






My father is dead. 


Nothing fancy about it. He's dead.
If you want to know the worst part, go look at the post prior to this one. That made it hurt so much.


In other news, life goes on. The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning. 






Best not jinx myself here... but it's getting to be springtime and you know what that means for me. Yeah. It's pretty bad this time. I'm afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment